PRODUCT REVIEW: Olay White Radiance (Moisturizer and Body Wash)

I consider myself a lucky person for being eligible to get one of BDJ Box's exclusive trial kits, Olay White Radiance.



It's either this or another trial pack of Vidal Sassoon Shampoo and Conditioner (which I have already tried from Sample Room)

When I was younger my family and I spend almost every summer at the beach which is why, in addition to my already morena skin, I have always sported a tanned / sun kissed look.

I will not lie, I have always wanted a fairer skin. I have tried numerous skin whitening/ lightening products available in the market and well, yes, there are a few that really delivers their brand promise, however, there are still quite a lot of those who are all tag lines without the effects.

This is the main factor why I have chosen to try the Olay White Radiance trail pack than the Vidal Sassoon pack (if you want to read my post about Vidal Sassoon, read it here)

Okay, so, This trial pack includes two (2) whitening products exclusively from Olay.

1.) Olay White Radiance Advance Whitening Moisturizer with SPF 24 PA++



It is a facial cream that improves the skin in three ways:


  1. Corrects – It has Vitamin B3 that helps reduce the appearance of dark spots and visibly lightens the skin.
  2. Protects – Has SPF 24 PA++ that protects from UVA/UVB rays and helps avoid skin from ageing and looking dull.
  3. Enhances – Its skin-nourishing vitamins help enhance skin’s natural radiance from within to keep you looking fairer.

On a personal note, this moisturizer gives off a flowery fresh scent that is easy on a very picky nose. It has a whipped mousse-like consistency that upon application, leaves your skin soft and supple. I use it as a day moisturizer and a night cream. 

What I love about the product is that it doesn't give me any breakout. I also notice how my dark spots are gradually lightening. 

Here is my before and after photo (no filter) 3 weeks after using the product daily.

Before
After



















2.) Olay Natural White Exfoliating Bodywash.


It has pearl white essence and exfoliating beads to keep your skin smelling fresh and clean that makes your skin gradually lighten on continued use.

Unlike other moisturizing body wash which leaves the skin feeling slippery even though washed thoroughly, this Olay Natural White Exfoliating Bodywash leaves the skin feeling squeaky clean, which is what I prefer. It has small green beads that gently exfoliates the skin.


As probably mentioned in quite a few of my blogs already, I play golf and it doesn't really help with my hopes of getting fairer skin, but with continuous use of the Olay body wash I can see quite a big difference, see for yourself:


Before

After

So, my verdict? 4 out of 5 stars! I've tried it, maybe it can do you wonders as well! 

Comments