Product Review: Colour Collection Red Wine Satin Lipstick

Lavish, luxurious, simply luscious.
This is the tagline of one of the newest brand of lipstick from Tupperware Brands.

This year, my curiosity with cosmetics grew multiple times. I find myself either scouring every crevice of a makeup stall at the local mall or clicking and opening new tabs every now and then over the internet. Little do I know, an entire day had passed just by shopping for makeup.

I recently signed up with Sample Room, an online community that offers FREE samples to its members. Their motto? Try before you Buy. Which is just great because you will get things free of charge and try it out before purchasing.


I’ve been obsessed with dark reds and plum lipstick, I have always collected nudes, pinks and shocking red shades, but I’ve never had any wine-red colored ones. Until Sample Room has recently added The Tupperware Brand Colour Collection Lipstick in Red Wine. I immediately ordered my sample and anxiously waited for it to land my doorstep.

When the package was handed over to me, the first thing I noticed was the simple, sleek packaging. Glossy black and gold, doesn’t look cheap at all!

Looking at it, the shade looked to me like a maroon brown, quite honestly, I was scared to try it on.

Why do women wear lipstick in the first place? Why order a shade so deep that you may look more mature than your actual age?

Well, lipstick, like any of its makeup siblings accentuates a person’s features. For me, the right shade, even if worn by itself, instantly gives the face the boost of color and femininity.

I got my oversized mirror and applied it on…

OW-EM-GEEEEE!!!

It felt like velvet on my lips. It’s so smooth that it felt like applying a lip butter! The lipstick is so pigmented that I only needed one swipe. And the color! I LOVE IT!

I wonder why I got scared in the first place! It gave me that rich deep wine red shade that only the likes of Anne Curtis could manage!

It’s been a week since I received this product and it’s also been a week since I haven’t changed my lipstick shade. I work corporate so you wouldn’t believe how picky I am with the shade of lipstick I wear, but this shade, although very pigmented, works just fine.

Would I recommend it? Yes, I honestly would. Most especially to people who are brave enough to sport this shade even during day time! You need not put on a lot of makeup, because really, with just this lipstick it looks as though you’re completely made and dolled up!


Two thumbs up for me!







Comments

  1. I very much enjoyed reading your blog post. It has helped alot.
    If possible, as more knowledge comes your way, I hope you could update to share more information with us. It is very helpful.
    I also know of more informational sources that could benefit your readers, please find links below
    Rejuvalash reviews
    Rejuvalash Eyelash growth serum

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is actually ideal that anyone have posted hence fascinating article.I am simply grateful that I have discovered your web page. I'm anticipating browse another, intriguing post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment