UNBOXING: BEAUTY SOS! From GLAMOURBOX Philippines

Whenever I am online, I notice that I spend an entire day sourcing where I could buy the latest makeup products. I’ve been a big Michelle Phan fan for as long as I remember and following her in YouTube or in Facebook or in Twitter allowed me to discover Ipsy. A company she established long before she started her own makeup line, EM cosmetics. 

Ipsy is a company that allows you to experience the best makeup brands all in one glamour bag. That time, I wasn’t aware that the Philippines has several business offering the same concept. 

Until I found Glamourbox.




For only P595.00 you will get loads of beauty products right at your doorstep. Which is really great because Ipsy doesn’t ship internationally.

Needless to say, I subscribed to their September box, which was themed BEAUTY SOS. Fortunately for me, having very oily, dull, not to mention blemished skin, this box was a big deal.

I waited almost a month for this box to get to my doorstep and finally, the long, agonizing wait is over!



So, fellow Glambabes, here’s what I got from Glamourbox’s Beauty SOS loot!

  • Rejuvalash Eyelash Growth Serum (SRP P2,860.00) – This one is really great because I have sparse, short, straight lashes. (I’m currently testing it, I will post my review soon!)
  • Kanebo Impress Advanced CT Essence (SRP P12,000.00) – An anti-aging serum that will leave your skin, smooth, soft, moisturized and alive. (Have yet to try this one out!)
  • Avon Anew Genics (SRP P1,299.00) – Youth lotion that claims to make you look 10 years younger in just 8 weeks!
  • VMV Hypoallergenic Id Monolaurin Gel (SRP P710.00) – One of VMV’s famous line, this product is hypoallergenic and treats acne, chicken skin and other skin diseases. I’ve been a user of this product and it really does wonders!
  • Saforelle Gentle Cleansing Care (SRP P159.75) – This feminine wash from France cleanses your intimate area gently.
  • Ofra Lisptick in #202 (Red) (SRP P650.00) – A bit expensive, this lipstick made in the USA is very pigmented and moisturizing.
  • FREE! Mustella Stelatopia Emollient Cream (SRP P1,190.00) – This atopic cream moisturizes both the young and the adult! (Got this one for free for being one of the first 150 subscribers! Yay!)
  • Discount Coupons – Anma Lifestyle, Soleo Swimwear, Lay Bare and VMV Hypoallergenics.

Well, for a total of P18,868.75 worth of products, I definitely got my money’s worth! All I have to do now is to test them and testify if these products really do wonders to the skin, and the lashes!

By the way, here's a link to my YouTube video about this unboxing.

Comments