UNBOXING: BDJ Box June Beauty Box (Benefit)

As always, I was very anxious to get my monthly dose of BDJ box. I don't know, but I find it really exciting whenever I know that I will be receiving one.

June 15, noon when a delivery man knocked at our gate, just by the looks of the packaging, I knew right then that it was my subscription.

Upon holding the box, I realized that it was too light. I remembered wishing that it would be something worth it. (Last month's box was really heavy, with all the lotion and the shampoo samples inside)

Anyway, as I tore off the packaging, I couldn't help but shout with glee! It's another exclusive box only this time it's with BENEFIT!


 

Who the hell wouldn't be excited just by looking at the packaging?! I have been buying Benefit cosmetics since they first launched here in the Philippines, sadly, their products are a tad pricey (but are all worth it!)

Anyway, not to keep you all waiting, here are the items I got inside this month's beauty box. Note: Keep in mind that all items included in the box are sample sizes. For price comparison purposes, what I will reflect at the description are the regular size and SRP)

1.) Porefessional Pro Balm (22ml; Php1,600.00) - Unlike other pore minimizing primers, Benefits' Porefessional Balm is tinted and had mild scent. (light brown shade) others are transparent and had no scent at all. It helps cover your pores making your skin smoother and ready for easier make up application. How does it feel on the skin? It's very light and silky to the touch. In fairness to other pore minimizing products such as that of Maybelline and E.L.F.'s, they're the same.


2.) Fake Up Concealer (3.5g; Php1,600.00) - This is a revolutionary concealer that only Benefit is able to conceptualize. Why? Well, because embracing the concealer stick is a hydrating ring that moisturizes the skin and makes the concealer super blendable. It won't cake, crease or settle! The packaging is also amazingly cute!



3.) Bigger than BB Big Easy (35ml; Php2,000.00) - This liquid to powder complexion perfecting product self adjusts to your skin tone and conceals imperfections! Very light weight and controls oiliness. Perfect as a make up base!


4.) Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow (30ml; Php1,900.00) - I have to be honest, this is one of the products that I have been dreaming about! It has rave reviews about how this brightening liquid foundation with light to medium coverage is perfect for daily use! It is very easy to apply and with just a little amount (i literally just used 3 pea-sized product to cover my entire face!) you will get that coverage you wanted! It also doesn't feel heavy on the skin.


5.) They're Real Mascara (8.5ml; Php1,300.00) - This is another product that garnered great reviews, another trend setter which paved the way for other brands like Too Faced to come up with a power mascara that lengthens, volumizes, curls and lifts the most limp and sparse eyelashes! 


6.) Lollitint (12.5ml; Php1,700.00) - This is officially my favorite lip and cheek tint at the moment! I have been a solid user of The Body Shop and Etude House's lip and cheek tint until now! I love it's lavender tint on morena skin! It's not over powering like the other tints available out there where upon application, you should immediately blend or you will end up with dots and lines. This product is so subtle that it gives you that perfect "no make up make up" look!

 

7.) Benetint (12.5ml; Php1,700.00) - This is probably one of Benefit's core product. It's so versatile and easy to use, that even a person who dislikes make up would fall in love with it! It's cherry red tint is so perfect for the summer! On the go? This is also perfect for you! Just dab a little (or a lot!) on your lips and a flushed look on your cheeks is all you need to create that simple, girly look! 

There you go girls, probably one of the best BDJ box I have ever gotten! I shall go ahead and try their 7-day challenge where I will be using all these products to create my day-to-day make up at the office! 

By the way, other than the 7 amazing products above, the box also came with 2 vouchers and a product brochure.

Comments

  1. I liked my BDJ box as well and I love trying Benefit products. My favorite was definitely the mascara!

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know right? BDJ box always give the best products! I love the lollitint as well as the hello flawless oxygen wow! =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment