UNBOXING: Heroine Make BDJ Box Elite

This is the first time I have subscribed to BDJ Box's Elite box. Why? Well, whenever I try to purchase, the box is already sold out. 

And as expected, I end up throwing my balled fist in the air in regret. Just like the usual scene out of a movie where the actor ends up kneeling down on an empty road, rain pouring hard on her face, looking up in the sky, hands held up high and shouts "NOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

This time around, I promised myself that I would not let that happen. As soon as BDJ Box announced that they will be releasing a new Elite beauty box, I knew right then that I'd have to have one. 

And just like another scene out of a movie where the lead actor showcases her widest smile, sparkling white teeth, jumping - and literally floats mid air for like 20 seconds, confetti bursts and fireworks in the background with matching "We Are The Champions" sound effects, I felt victorious for being one of the first few who are successfully able to reserve a box, I was happy - no, I was ecstatic!

So, it is with pleasure that I share with you one of the most memorable unboxing event in my life. (so far! I am optimistic that BDJ team would come out with more drool-worthy beauty boxes in the future, and I sure as hell would be ready when that happens!)


BDJ Box Elite: Be Your Own Heroine by Heroine Make (Japan)


Heroine Make is a Japanese brand makeup. It boasts its budge-proof abilities that is tear and sweat resistant. Ideal for individuals who has a long day ahead. 

The box is basically focused on the eyes and a flawless base. Which is why I somehow wish that it would include something for the lips and the cheeks.

There are 6 box options offered by the Heroine Make Beauty Box, to help you chose which is best for your skin tone, here's a summary:

Boxes A, C and E - For Light/ Fair Skin Tones
A - Natural Look 
C - Sassy and Glam Look
E - Defined Look

Boxes B, D and F - For Medium/ Morena Skin Tones
B - Natural Look 
D - Sassy and Glam Look
F - Defined Look


I chose BOX F. It came with the following items:

1.) Lasting Mineral BB Cream #02 - 30g; P595.00

Has SPF30 PA++ and is designed to last long yet still be gentle on the skin. It contains 13 essence ingredients that moisturizes and smoothen out visible pores.


I tried on a mung bean-size amount. I noticed that it doesn't have any scent. It also has a thick consistency and is a bit hard to blend into the skin. I am not yet sure if it is right for my skin tone, that's why I am excited to try it out. As soon as I have, I will immediately post a review about it. I am also unsure if Heroine Make has various shades available. Another highly noticeable feature of this product is its ability to really stay on the skin! 



2.) Mineral BB Loose Powder #02, 6g; P695.00

This powder doubles as a foundation, depending on the amount you put on your face. It can also be used to set your foundation, in this case your Lasting Mineral BB Cream. The sebum-absorbing formula is one facet that helps prevent makeup meltdowns.



Same with the BB Cream, this mineral powder also has no scent. Although it's very fine grained, I notice that the texture is not like the usual talcum powder, this is slightly coarse. It's highly pigmented compared to other mineral powders I own and it really does have a great coverage! I can't wait to make a review on this either as a foundation or as a finishing powder!



3.) Sun Killer Cool Perfect Strong Sunblock Primer - 30ml; P445.00

This silky smooth sunblock is highly resistant to sweat and water, making it perfect for outdoor activities. It has a menthol blend which gives its cooling sensation upon application perfect for the country's tropical climate. Another amazing feature of this product is that it dries into a matte finish preventing your skin to become oily as the day progresses.



So, that's it for the base, let's move on now to the next highlight of this Elite beauty box, your gorgeous peepers!



4.) Impact Eyelash #23 - P345.00/pair

These Falsies help create wider and brighter eyes without looking too made-up. It makes your lashes look longer and fuller only at the outer corners. It is lightweight and wispy making it easy to achieve a dramatically subtle look.





5.) Eyelash Fixer (Glue) - 5ml; P345.00

Of course, to secure your wispy Impact Eyelash, you need an eyelash glue. This eyelash fixer will secure your falsies into place. It is also waterproof, which makes it resistant to water, perspiration and even sebum! (Sebum is an oily secretion from our glands to help the skin moist). It has a quick-dry formula and becomes clear as it dries up making sure that no obvious marks are seen when you apply your falsies on. What's more, is its angled bristles. Acts like an angled eyeliner making it easier to apply.




6.) Quick Eyebrow #02 - 0.7g; P345.00

One unique quality of this eyebrow pencil is it's 1.5mm diameter tip. It is superfine which will allow easier and more controlled application of hair-like strokes to fill in your brows.  It is also water, perspiration and sebum resistant which is great because you won't have to re-touch your makeup!




Truth is, upon application, I noticed that compared with my current favorite eyebrow pencil from Etude House, this product is a bit tough. It would require a little effort to fill in the brows because you would need to line a couple of times for the color to show. It has a waxy texture as well, which is probably what makes it water resistant. When I tried if it is smudge-proof, i noticed that it may take quite an effort to erase it, but it isn't smudge-proof.



7.) Smooth Liquid Eyeliner (Black) - 0.4ml; P595.00

This eyeliner adds further definition to the eyes. It has a flexible, fine brush tip that dispenses just the right amount of product enabling you to have full control. It is waterproof and highly resistant to tears, sweat and sebum. It also has a long-lasting ability but rinses off fairly easily.



I had to try this one out. One of my concerns when applying eyeliner (I prefer Gel liners) is that at midday, it almost always find its way towards my lower lashline making me look like a panda, at certain days, I looked like a battered wife. 

I'm not too sure if it's the BB cream and the BB Mineral powder that enabled it to stay put even after harsh wiping of the thumb, but the photo would not lie. As you can see, it really is smudge-proof! I am amazed with this eye liner.



8.) Long and Curl Mascara #02 - 6g; P595.00

This water proof mascara gives a dramatically gorgeous lengthening effect but still keeping your lashes free from clumps. It is formulated with fibers to really extend your lashes to their maximum length. It also contains Chamomile extract and Camellia Oils to protect and moisturize sensitive lashes from damage.



I have time and again mentioned that I have short and sparse lashes. Which is why I have resorted to using eyelash serum to lengthen it. So, when I read that it has fibers, I just had to check them out myself. And to my surprise, upon looking at the wand closely, I noticed small hair-like fibers protruding from the spoolie, and surely, this is what fibers look like! I am also excited to try this one out I sure hope that aside from it being waterproof, that it is also smudge-proof.



Anyway Bellas, I do hope you enjoyed the reveal of BDJ Box's Elite Heroine Make Box (BOX F) because I enjoyed sharing them with you. If you happen to have subscribed to it as well, please share them as I would like to know what other boxes have inside!

For those of you wondering how to get a hold of one, please visit www.bdjbox.com and subscribe now!

By the way, the box consists of Regular sized products amounting to a total of P3,960.00! However, for only P1,480.00 (37% of the actual price) you get to enjoy these eight (8) items! Such a bargain!

I am not sure where you can order these Heroine Make products, so I'd suggest for you to pay BDJ Box a visit to acquire one.

I will post my review on these products soon! I can't wait! 

Comments

  1. If you would like an alternative to randomly picking up girls and trying to find out the right thing to say...

    If you would rather have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded bars and night clubs...

    Then I encourage you to play this eye-opening video to learn a strange secret that has the power to get you your very own harem of hot women just 24 hours from now:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment