UNBOXING: BDJ Beauty Innovations Box (September 2014)

Hey Bellas!

I know you have been waiting anxiously for the arrival of your September subscription. I know, I was too! I even had to send BDJ team a private message via FB and an email as I wanted to make sure that they got my payment for a 3-month subscription.

So, for those of you who have not received their box yet, here's a much awaited preview!



I was honestly over excited about this box maybe because of the manner BDJ team advertised it via their FB page. They claim that this is their most innovative box yet! So, you can just imagine how happy I was when I saw the box sitting on my dresser waiting for me!

So, without any further adieu, here's the big reveal!

1.) CREAM SILK Daily Treatment Conditioner (2pcs 180ml tube) - P134.00/each
So, I got both full sized tubes of the Cream Silk Conditioner in Hair Fall Defense (green) and Standout Straight (pink). I love that these are included in the box. I have dry, brittle and frizzy hair and using these products would definitely help me manage them better. They smell awesome! I have also noticed that the product has two tones: white and pink (see photos below) this is because these products are formulated to have both the benefits of a weekly hair treatment and a conditioner. Awesome right?





2.) DOVE INTENSE REPAIR DAILY HAIR VITAMIN (2 packs or 12 capsules) - Php75.00/pack

Oh-my-goodness! My hair is literally singing songs of praises right now! Aside from the conditioner, I am also getting these! It works as a leave-on conditioner but with the benefits of Vitamin E and Botanical Extracts combined in one capsule! Why encapsulated? Well, it is actually a genius idea, because you only use a capsule at a time, making sure that you do not expose unused products, leaving every capsule fresh every time! Check out how cute these little bubbles are! 





3.) POND'S DEWY ROSE GEL (2pcs of 10ml pot) - Php150.00/each

Woah! I got not one, but two full sized pots of the new Flawless White Dewy Rose gel! What a bargain! I love the fact that Pond's innovated their Whitening Day Cream and transformed it into this Dewy Rose gel that is infused with Rose Lumiere Serum making it possible for our face to achieve that whiter, dewy, soft finish.




4.) GODIVA CLEANSING KIT (Lico White Whitening Facial Wash - 4pcs 6ml sachets (full size 50ml - Php85.00) and Lico White Whitening Toner - 60ml (Php60.00)

You are officially reading the blog of a happy camper! I looove Godiva!!! If you remember, in my previous unboxing blogs, Godiva has already been featured by BDJ, but before they gave out sample sachets of the whitening lotion and whitening anti-perspirant deo. I love the product because it's all natural and paraben free! Plus, it really does work! I am excited to try out their facial line this time. I will let you know if it does wonders as well!


5.) JERGENS MOISTURE PACK (100ml Ultra Healing Lotion - Php88.00 and 200ml Daily Moisture Lotion - Php153.00)

Okay, so my hair is hydrated and so is my face, what's left? My skin of course! In this month's, each subscriber is taking home with them a full sized (100ml and 200ml) lotion from Jergens.

Ultra Healing Lotion focuses on deep nourishment of the skin. It repairs and heals tired and dull skin leaving the skin illuminating because of the Hydralucence blend and the additional benefits of Vitamin C, E and B5.

Daily Moisture Lotion hydrates and smoothen skin by improving its texture with illuminating Hydralucence blend, silk proteins and citrus extracts.




6.) BEACH HUT CLEAR SPRAY (180ml Php390.00)

I actually patronize this product. I used this last summer for me, my husband and even my two year old boy. What I like about this is the manner of how you apply it. It is as easy as spraying cologne. However, it tends to stain white garments and it has a bit of a funky smell and it feels hot and sticky on the skin. 

I am quite surprised on why they have this in the box. Maybe, just maybe, BDJ thinks that we still need to put sunblock on during rainy days? Not so sure, none the less, I am still happy that it is included in this month's subscription box because I know, summer is just around the corner and this will come in handy by then.



7.) FANNY SERRANO SINGLE EYESHADOW (4g Php150.00)

I haven't actually tried any FS products and I am glad that they included one in the box. I am also happy about the shade I got, a shimmery, light orange shade with gold specs that can be worn day or night. 



8.) FANNY SERRANO GEL LINER IN BROWN (5ml pot - Php299.00)

I am a gel liner girl. Maybe because I have more control when applying it on my lids or maybe because the color is more vibrant than its pen counterpart.

I got the brown shade which was really right on time because I am about to empty my Maybelline brown gel liner. Its long lasting formula gives a strong definition to the eyes. It also claims that upon drying, it doesn't budge!



9.) OTHER: FREE PAC MAKEOVER VOUCHER (worth Php1,500.00)

Other than the products, they also gave away P1,500 worth of makeover voucher from PAC.



Alright Bellas! There you go, BDJ Box's Innovative Beauty box for September! It may have a shotgun approach when it comes to the types of items they put together in one box but guess what? It works! They covered every angle and every problem areas each girl have; glowing and healthy skin; smooth, straight hair and to top it off with simple, yet elegant makeup.

What more could you ask for? For only Php580.00 a month, I am able to enjoy a total of approximately P1,500.00 worth of products, which I can enjoy for the days to come! 

So, if you want to feel special every month, all you have to do is to subscribe to them by visiting their website at www.bdjbox.com




Comments