UNBOXING: Glamourbox's Flawless Beauty Box

This is the second time I have subscribed to Glamourbox. Second time. I know. I should've subscribed for more!

Anyhow, I am happy about this month's beauty box, themed: Flawless Beauty. If you want to know if my P595.00 is worth this month's subscription, I suggest you read on.

If Tom Cruise had Rene Zellweger at "Hello" in the movie, Jerry Maguire, Glamourbox had me at "Flawless Beauty." Flawless Beauty. Who wouldn't want that? I realized that I had to have this box when I heard what the theme was. 

Let's get on with it shall we? 

As usual, Glamourbox put so much value in the box. The box alone I think already costs much as it is made of very sturdy materials which would make you think twice if you want to throw it out or keep it. 


Here's a list of the things I got out of this month's beauty box:

1.) OFRA Cosmetics Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in Laguna Beach. - 8g (full size) P950.00

This is my second Ofra product, the first was a lippie (shade 202-dark red) that I also got from Glamourbox. The lippie was terribly great! See my previous unboxing here

I have to say, the packaging really needs a little (actually, a lot!) of make over! look at it! The box is a simple black matte box with green lining. The lip gloss tube had a transparent sticker indicating the brand and the shade it comes in. This lasting liquid lipstick costs P950.00, however it doesn't look it.



Just like any liquid lipstick or lip gloss, this product uses a felt tip applicator. The scent is amazing! It has a small hint of vanilla cream. It very much reminds me of NYX Matte Lip Creme in TOKYO (shade). The shade and the scent is very similar. Look below for comparison.




I love the way it feels on the lips, very velvety smooth, glides on like butter. The shade, Laguna Beach is a light shade of matte pink. It is very suitable to light or fair skin, however, it needs a little getting used to for morenas like myself. 

It claims to last at least 5 hours without feathering, I tried it on today, unfortunately, only halfway through my green tea for the morning, this lipstick had already faded out. 

Quick Info: Ofra Cosmetics is founded by Ms. Ofra Gaito, a CIDESCO therapist and makeup artist that started her career in South Africa in 1979. CIDESCO is a certification to recognize the most advanced certification in the field of Aesthetics and Beauty Therapy.

2.) ELLANA MINERALS Multi-purpose Minera Powder in Brilliance - 1g (full size) P160.00

This is insanely pigmented! I looove it! A little really does go a very looong way! The shade I got is Brilliance and I am very happy with it. Brilliance, is a loose powder mineral shadow to gives off a vibrant golden-bronze-y shade. Perfect for any season! You can use it as an eyeshadow or a highlighter to give your skin that sun-kissed glow! 

The thing is, used as an eyeshadow, be sure to pat on an eyeshadow primer first as this product tends to crease.

Will I re-purchase? DEFINITELY!!! I can't wait to get my hands on other shades! By the way, when I made a swatch of this, I notice that it does not easily budge! All the more reason to collect them!





3.) ELLANA MINERALS Lip Scrub in Strawberry Vanilla - 10g (full size) P165.00

Okay, I have to admit, this is the first time I used a lip scrub. Before, I settle for my old tooth brush and plain old water to exfoliate my lips. This product smells deliciously good! I am sometimes tempted to lick my lips rather than wiping it off with a tissue paper. Does it exfoliate? Well, let the picture do the talking.






4.) BELO ESSENTIALS AcnePro Pimple-Fighting Set
Pimple Fighting Gel Face Wash - 50ml (full size) - P99.75
Treatment Toner - 60ml (full size) - P79.75
Pimple Gel - 10g (full size) - P149.75

This, I have to be honest, is what made me decide to purchase this month's beauty box. Honestly! I have been intrigued with the Belo Essentials AcnePro line since they introduced it to the market, but I was really hesitant to purchase it. I have been a loyal Celeteque Acne line user and I guess, it's not too bad to change every now and then.



I got the complete Acne Pro set! I will have to post another review if these stuff really works! 



I rarely use a toner, maybe because I don't like that some toners makes the skin peel that using them the second time is such a hassle because it stings! I like this Belo Treatment Toner because it feels like water on the skin. The scent has a mild sweet hint to it and it does not sting to the eyes. I will have to write a separate review about its effects though.






The facial wash is translucent in color. It has a sweet, clean mild scent that you will surely like. It washes off impurities (eg. makeup) but you have to clean your face twice to really make sure that it is clean and free of any dirt. It does not lather up like other common facial wash, you need to double up the amount to really see it foam up. It leaves the skin feeling moisturized and clean.


The pimple gel looks like that of Celeteque Acne gel. It is also translucent in color. The scent is less obvious compared with the facial wash. When applied onto the skin, the skin immediately absorbs the product without leaving it feeling sticky. You can wear it under your makeup.

5.) TRESEMME Smooth and Shine Shampoo and Conditioner - I got the Sample Size (90ml each); 440ml (full size) at Php275.00/each

As I have mentioned before, I am a Tresemme user. I love their Keratin Smooth line, which is why I am happy that these sample sizes are included in the box. I like the packaging because I know I can take it with me whenever I travel. 




6.) BONUS ITEMS: BEAUTY REPUBLIC Original Dramatic BB Tinted Cream and Dramatic Green Touch BB Tinted Cream - Sample Pack
Full Size: 30ml - P695.00/each



This is the first time that I have tried Beauty Republic's BB Tinted Creams. So, I just had to try them! 

So, I have tried both the samples included in the box and this is the result it had on my skin (no filter). Yes, it did moisturize my skin, but even after applying blotting powder, or mineral powder to take away the shine, it still made my skin a little too oily looking. 

However, I need to let you know that I love the fact that it does not create a white cast like most BB creams does.

Above is the Original Dramatic BB Tinted Cream. The cream turns brown upon application, this is because the micro beads releases a tint that will match your skin tone. 


Here is the Dramatic Green Touch BB Tinted Cream. It has a green shade that also turns brown upon application. The green tint is very suitable for those who have red spots as the green neutralizes the red.

So far, I have not had any breakouts with this product. I'd have to advise you further if it does. Stay tuned!

Anyway, I have tried to create a look using all the products included in the box with the exception of the Tresemme Shampoo and Conditioner. Here's what I was able to come up with so far:


So, if you wish to subscribe to Glamourbox and be a Glamourbabe like me, just go ahead and visit their website at: www.glamourbox.ph and for just a small amount of P595.00, you get to take home with your products that are worth so much more!


Comments