UNBOXING: BDJ Box’s SKIN SAVERS Beauty Box (October 2014)

Prior, BDJ sends out subscription boxes on the first week of the month. However, I noticed that lately, they have been shipping out the boxes when the month is almost over. This makes me more excited and anxious of what the box holds for me.

I received my box Saturday night (October 25) and my jaw dropped to the floor, why? I got not one, but two, yes TWO boxes in the mail from BDJ.

Apparently, they are giving away full sized items that it won’t fit their regular box so they had no other choice but to include the promo box from the brand.





Now, if that didn’t make you excited, I don’t know what else will!


1.)    MY CHOICE SMOOTH SKIN PACK
My Choice Spa Salt in Cucumber, 500g – Php100.00
My Choice Spa Salt in Cucumber, sample pack


Who here doesn’t like salt scrubs? Well, I know for a fact that even with my very busy schedule, I make it a point to nourish my body every once in a while, by taking long weekend showers and scrubbing down really good to remove dead skin cells and revitalize my tired skin.

I love the fact that they have included Cucumber in my box. I love the scent of cucumber! It reminds me of Bath and Body Works’ Cucumber Melon.


My Choice Hand and Body Lotion in Cucumber, 90ml – Php70.00
Additional, My Choice Hand and Body Lotion in Goat Milk Foil (trial) pack -  price not available

Don’t you just hate it when while working on your laptop or PC, your elbows and forearms turn white because of dry skin? I hate that! Sometimes I have no other choice but to wear my blazer to hide them.




As much as I don’t like dry and flaky skin, I am also appalled with sticky, heavy-to-the-feel lotion! In this humid country, I abhor using lotions that would make you feel hot and uncomfortable. Surprisingly enough, My Choice Hand and Body Lotion is creamy BUT is easily absorbed by the skin! It leaves the skin feeling soft and silky without the icky-ness. Lovin’ it!



2.) DOVE HAIRFALL RESCUE (7ml  x 7  vials) Php470.00



Hair fall, this is probably the top two hair problems of Asian women. Thin and limp hair is often the result of hair fall problems. I am happy that this is included in the pack but I am fortunately not suffering from hair fall. But this will not go to waste as I know someone who has use for this, my husband! Hahah! =)



3.) LOREAL PARIS YOUTH DUO

Revitalift Laser 3x Anti-Aging Serum, 30ml – Php1,500.00 (I got a 3ml sample tube x 2 tubes)


It says that this product is enriched with LHA to lessen visible wrinkles and deep pores, 3% Concentrated Pro-Xylane to help restore skin elasticity and Ceramide Pro to help stimulate skin’s natural renewal process. The serum contains micro-particles that are enriched with the three actives I mentioned above. To apply, use gentle circular movements to help it penetrate the skin properly.

Revitalift Laser x3 Anti-Aging Day Cream, 30ml – Php1,500.00 (I wasn’t able to get a sample tube of this)

This product basically moisturizes the skin. Also enriched with LHA, 3% Concentrated Pro –Xylane and Adenosine that smoothens out the skin to visibly correct wrinkles. This product also serves as an excellent makeup base!



4.) YVES ROCHER ZERO BLEMISH GEL (50ml pot, Php795.00)
(I got 7pcs sample foil packs)


I am very excited to try this product out! It claims to be the secret to flawless and smooth looking skin! Formulated with Baikal Powder, it will absorb sebum and minimize pores. Goodbye oily, shiny, icky looking skin!

I will have to post another blog about this product!



5.) REVLON COLOR STAY 16 HOUR EYESHADOW QUAD in MOONLIT CLAIR DE LUNE – 1.9oz Php795.00


Ahh, makeup! I love makeup! I especially like neutral shades! Working corporate makes me naturally fall in love with anything neutral. I am loving makeup eye palettes like this because I don’t have to think about which shade compliments which. It’s perfect from day to night look all in one palette!



6.) STRI IT RPT KIT
Strip Ice Cream, 50ml – Php1,750.00
It’s supposed to soothe your newly waxed skin area.

Malin+Goetz Peppermint Body Scrub, 220ml –Php1,650.00
A body scrub that helps lessen the occurrence of ingrown hair.

Malin+Goetz Ingrown Hair Cream, 15ml – Php1,750.00
It treats skin that has suffered from ingrown hair as this has vitamins B5 and E that repairs the skin.

I don’t know why, maybe a mistake? But I only got the packaging and none of the items listed above. If BDJ Bellas can read this, maybe you can send me samples of these? Thank you!



7.) DIAL CLEANSING PAIR (in separate box)
Dial Coconut Water Body Wash, 473ml – Php200.00
Dial Coconut Water Soap, 113g – Php140.00 (trio pack) Note: I only got 1pc.

OMG! This product smells amazing! Before even opening the box you can already smell sweet scent of flower infused with coconut! If one can define what clean smells, this would probably best describe it.

Coconut is known as the fruit of life, so infusing this to our body wash will most definitely hydrate our skin in the most natural way!



8.) STICKERS, DISCOUNT CARD





This is actually the second BDJ box that promotes skin rejuvinating products. I know you don't want to be left out, so, you'd better get your groove on and subscribe to BDJ beauty box now!


Comments