SLIMMING PRODUCT THAT ACTUALLY WORKS!

Ever since I gave birth to our son, I have had constant struggle with my weight. I had put off going to the gym and used my delivery via C-section as an excuse.


Before I got married I weighed 130lbs at 5'7" height. Not bad huh? But, after giving birth, the scale tells me that I am now at 190lbs. That's AFTER giving birth! Sixty-whopping-pounds somehow found a home at my arms, my belly, my hips, my tummy and my face! Ugh! You can just imagine how ugly I felt.


Us before we got married...

Okay, okay, some of you might say that we, ladies, must learn to love ourselves. Some may say that a real woman has curves and all that jazz... But really, I felt so ugly inside and out. I had no strength to even gather the strength to go up and down our three storey house. My clothes doesn't fit me, and if something does magically fit my body, I can't bare staring at myself in front of a mirror. When strolling in the mall, I can't even catch up with my son and I really felt lethargic all the time. Looking at old photographs were really painful rather than enjoying. I saw how "beautiful" I was back when I was thin. My body grew weak and I couldn't muster the courage to join the gym. I am just too lazy.



Then one day, I was browsing through the internet and I came across a website that offers all natural solution to lose weight. The product actually cleanses the colon, thus rids your body of unwanted stuff which eventually heightens your metabolism, which then leads to an all natural weight loss. Blah, blah, blah! I am no scientist, nor am I a doctor, but all I know is, when I eat this stuff at night, in the morning when I wake up, I immediately park my rear at the toilet. Each day that passes by, I notice that I am losing weight and I feel lighter and more energetic.



Because I am starting to fit in my pants again, I am getting a new inspiration to continue losing weight. I want to share with each of you how this product miraculously brought me back to "life." I now feel healthier, stronger and more beautiful!



I decided to become an authorized distributor of this product mainly because I know that there are a lot of us out there who wanted to be more sexy but, well, let's admit it, very lazy to do sit ups and some hard core cardio workout to shed off the pounds. If you are interested to find out how I lost mine, you might want to try it out yourself.

If you want to purchase, just email me or leave me a comment here and I will be more than glad to assist you further. I also ship internationally (of course, for a certain price). This product is 100% natural and doesn't violate any laws on drugs and safety.

Nope, it's not a pill and it's not tea either, this definitely is not a sauna belt, which by the way does NOT really work! (Believe me, I tried!) It's not a lotion nor a soap, it is also not a patch of any sort. What is it then, you ask? PLUM. Yup, the FRUIT.




So, how can one fruit make you look slimmer? Well, allow me to expound further.

BENEFITS:
1.) Improves intestinal health with healthy probiotics,
2.) Minimizes beauty and health problems with effective detoxification,
3.) Reduces fat absorption with green tea and pu'er tea mix

Each plum is handpicked at 70-80% ripeness - when they are most succulent. These are then pickled over 6 months in a proprietary concoction using special vats to enhance the taste. Micro-punctures made in the skin is made to optimize the pickling process and allow thorough permeation of probiotics and tea mix.



So, how does it exactly work?

Each box of Plum Delite contains 10 packets of pickled plums. You eat 1 (one) plum before going to bed and ensure to drink at least 2 glasses (tall glass) of water. While you are sleeping, the proprietary mix will start working on your colons and cleanse them by ridding your body of the unwanted matter. When you wake up in the morning, you would definitely feel like visiting the toilet.

Don't worry, it's not going to hurt.

You should be able to notice that in just 5 days, you'd already lost a couple of pounds.

Unfortunately, it's only been 10 days since I started this program and I haven't really documented any drastic changes yet, but, give me a few more months and just wait and see (will update this blog once I have completed my transformation!) 



So, here I am, the biggest in the group. (insert frowning face here). A month before I started this program. Thus, the inspiration to trim down.



aaaand, this is me, just 5 days into the program. notice the belly? I don't really need to hide it behind a pillow anymore. haha! =) And because I am amazed with the results, I had to compliment it by giving myself a new haircut as well. 

I am feeling great and wonderful and I feel like I can do more, all thanks to Plum Delite!

Here is a snapshot of inspirational stories and information about the product for your info and reference:


Again, should you wish to join the bandwagon, please do not hesitate to drop me a line, wherever you are in the world, I can get this baby right at your doorstep*!


***shipping fee not included. 

Comments

  1. With bistroMD you can trust that you will not only get gourmet entrees, but that every meal and each in bistroMD's weight loss program is balanced to bistroMD's specific nutritional platform that helps promote healthy diets.

    STEP 1 - Select one of the weight loss plans for 5 or 7 days of meals.
    STEP 2 - See your menu in advance and decide on the entrees you desire for each day and week.
    STEP 3 - Order your diet plan online.
    STEP 4 - Your meals are delivered to your door.

    GET STARTED NOW - delivered to your home.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment