UNBOXING: BDJ Box’s Benefit Cosmetics Sweet Shoppe Box (November 2014)

“Tis the season to be jolly, fa la la la la…”
Indeed, Christmas is just around the corner as BDJ teams up once again with Benefit Cosmetics in this month’s beauty box to bring us delightful samples of their top products.


This isn’t actually the first time that BDJ featured Benefit Cosmetics items in their subscription beauty boxes. But I don’t know, I am really happy to be receiving samples from this makeup brand. Although of course, I am still praying for the day that BDJ will be featuring MAC in one of their future beauty boxes.

So, without any further ado, here’s what I got from this month’s subscription box:

Note: everything is in sample size.
 
BATHINA BODY MIST, 75ml – Php1,800.00
This is one gorgeous product! I will rate everything 100% from the scent down to the packaging! It gives off a really sweet, fresh scent that probably can be best described as the scent you would have on your skin as you step off the shower. Not only does it give you that sweet scent, it also have the benefits of almond, olive, avocado oils and vitamin E.




POREFESSIONAL PRO BALM, 22ml – Php1,600.00
Well, I have described this product in my previous blog and what can I say, I am a happy camper knowing that this product is included in this box. The best buddy to any foundation as it leaves the skin looking and feeling effortlessly flawless!




BIG EASY COMPLEXION PERFECTOR (in Medium 4), 35ml – Php2,000.00
Those of you who work corporate here, raise your hands. Don’t you just wish that you can give your face a break from foundation? I know I do, but who could muster the courage of showing her bare face in the office nowadays? Most girls can’t even afford going out of their houses without any brows on! If you are looking for the best alternative to heavy foundation, this is it! Not only does it cover imperfections, it also controls oil but keeps the skin hydrated and moisturized! Perfect!




HIGH BEAM COMPLEXION ENHANCER, 12.5ml – Php1,700.00
Thank you Lord! I have been eyeing this product for the longest time, but my goodness, the price! I am really happy that this month’s subscription box included this to-die-for highlighter! Hello there youthful looking skin!




THEY’RE REAL MASCARA, 8.5g – Php1,300.00
I have recently found myself loving mascara again. Although I must admit, I am a bit 50-50 on this product, but what the heck, let’s give it another shot shall we?





THEY’RE REAL PUSH-UP LINER, 1.4g – Php1,300.00
Oh-my-goodness! Oh-my-goodness!!! I have long wanted to buy one of these babies! I went to a Benefit store in MOA a couple of months ago, when the product had just been launched in the market and I was really hesitant to purchase one. I don’t know how to use it and I am quite intimidated with its new technology, the AccuFlex Tip. So, you can just imagine how happy I am to see this in the box! I can now try and see if I can acquaint myself with this wonderful eyeliner!




POSIEBALM HYDRATING TINTED LIP BALM, 3g – Php1,000.00
Isn’t it just cute? The packaging alone would make you want to take this baby home! I love how this glided on my lips and I especially love the light pink tint it leaves, making me look youthful.




BONUS SAMPLES

IT’S POTENT! EYE CREAM
Brightens dark circles and boosts collagen around the eyes, making you feel and look younger with every application!




INSTANT COMEBACK FACIAL SERUM
From the name itself, this product makes the skin looks firmer, smoother and more hydrated while protecting your skin from aging.




FREE MAKEUPPER AND BROW CONSULTATION VOUCHER and STICKERS



So, here you go, November's beauty box! I know you are drooling right now, maybe next time you should start subscribing for your delightful monthly surprise in a box!



visit them at: http://bdjbox.com

Comments

  1. There's shocking news in the sports betting world.

    It has been said that every bettor needs to look at this,

    Watch this now or stop placing bets on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Sports Betting ROBOT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment