Review: Pantene 3 Minute Miracle Hair Conditioner





Very recently, I’ve been obsessing on stylizing my hair. From bra-length I decided to cut it up to my shoulders. I think I have colored my locks in 2 consecutive months, changing my darker hair to lighter, more vibrant shade. I have also found myself spending hours and hours over the internet looking for suppliers of curling wands. I guess, I am subconsciously aspiring to be Anne Curtis. Well, who doesn’t?





And because of the things that I have done to my locks recently, I noticed that hair fall had become more apparent. Split ends started to become “triple ends” (if there’s such a word) my once bouncy, shiny, wavy hair had become dull, brittle, frizzy and downright damaged.

In the beauty boxes that I have previously subscribed to, I had received tons of hair care products. Some are able to live up to my expectations but none had actually surpassed and surprised me so far.

Today, I received a gift from BDJ Team, one of my favourite beauty box suppliers, and they had asked me to review one of the newest, most talked about hair conditioner about to be released this February.

PANTENE PRO-V 3 MINUTE MIRACLE CONDITIONER TOTAL DAMAGE CARE 10




Keyword: MIRACLE

In a recent survey conducted among Filipinas, 80% of women rated that they have experienced excellent performance in Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle conditioner compared with other conditioners in the market. How and why you ask?

Well, what if I tell you that in 3 MINUTES, just 3 minutes, 3 MONTHS WORTH OF HAIR DAMAGE CAN BE SMOOTHENED?

Hell yeah!

This product will not only smoothen your hair due to the products or methods you have used the night before or the day before that, it will actually smoothen the damages you have caused your hair in the last 3 MONTHS! And all that, in just 3 MINUTES! Beats sitting at the salon for 4 hours or more, not to mention the hole it will make in your wallet.
Here are some benefits of using the 3 MINUTE MIRACLE CONDITIONER TOTAL DAMAGE CARE 10:
  • Improve hair’s health
  • Help repair damages
  • Leave hair smooth
  • Strengthen each strand, and
  • Prevents split ends

And all of these can be visible immediately after use. This product has 2 variants, TOTAL DAMAGE CARE 10 and HAIR FALL CONTROL. It will be out in the market in this February and it retails P159.00 (180ml) and P259.00 (340ml). WHAT A BARGAIN!

After all the great pre-launch write ups made by Pantene’s Marketing Team, do you wanna know what I really think about it?

Read on!

PACKAGING: you can never go wrong with gold and purple. It catches the eye more compared with plain white with color accent design. Looks very elegant and “expensive.”

SCENT: A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! It’s the type that stays on the entire day, making you just want to flip them locks again and again whenever a cute guy passes by. My husband really loves them.

TEXTURE: Compared with another brand, this conditioner is light-weight, and has a “whipped” feel to it, others are very thick and creamy. Very easy to apply onto wet locks.  

Here’s a photo of my hair when I woke up this morning.



See how damaged my locks are? Well, I can tame them down, just give me like an hour, tons of hair serum - the strong type, and of course, my trusty curling rod or my ceramic hair straightener.

All these things I use just to get my hair looking fresh, bouncy and healthy is actually what damages it which is why I am so excited that I got this gift from BDJ Box Team.


See my after photos below, maybe this time, you will see for yourself what this product can do in just three minutes. It may not have removed the damages, but it definitely made my hair look healthier in an instant!








MIRACLES only happen in fairytales huh? Well, not this time around!




Can't find them in the stores? You can pre-order them at ZALORA. Limited offer only.


Comments