Review: Mizon Amazing So Clean Cleansing Water

If you are a makeup junkie like me, who can’t go out of the house without a trace of makeup on, raise your hands.

As much as I love putting on makeup, I find myself equally fond of cleaning my face at the end of each day. I have tried numerous ways of cleaning the face; water, water and face wash, cold cream, oil-based makeup remover, makeup wipes, you name it, I have probably tried it.

As I get older, I find that we, makeup lovers, must also ensure to take good care of our skin. If not, the more products we apply and leave on our face, the more prone to breakouts, early signs of aging and fine lines we are.

I was browsing through one of my favourite online shops and I found a very affordable leave-on, water based, makeup remover from Mizon. Mizon is a Korean brand and as we all know, Koreans are very keen on maintaining a youthful look.



PACKAGING: 4 out of 5 stars
Packaging is made of soft plastic bottle that holds 130ml product. In front is what i perceive as water droplets, indicating that the contents are indeed water based and are good for sensitive skin. 

TEXTURE/ SCENT/TASTE: 4 out of 5 stars
Its water-like appearance had a hint of fragrance, nothing too irritating. It may appear like water, but the texture is a bit thicker than water. 

Yep, taste. After removing my face makeup, I tried to check if it can also remove lip lacquers, it just needs a little rubbing to get off and somehow a bit of the product ended on the tip of my tongue and so I got a taste of this product. It suck! hahah! Doesn't go anywhere near the taste of water! 

At first, I was a bit hesitant because I use gel liners, water proof eyebrow gels and lip lacquers. With this consistency, I am not sure if it can properly remove my makeup.

So, I'm going to let the photos tell the story:
Me wearing makeup.

Side of my face without makeup using the Mizon So Clean Cleansing Water and the other with full makeup.

Amazed with how much gunk was removed with this product!

Eeeeew!!!

Makeup free face. Feeling refreshed and moisturized!

Comments

  1. Quantum Binary Signals

    Get professional trading signals delivered to your cell phone daily.

    Start following our trades NOW & profit up to 270% a day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment