A Place Where Kids and Kids At Heart Can Truly Enjoy: Kidzooona (Solenad 3, Nuvali, Sta. Rosa, Laguna)

My 3 year old son started his Kumon classes last July to prepare him for the incoming school year and currently, I have been asking favors from my mom to bring him to and from the center twice a week.

One afternoon when my husband and I came home from work, my son ran to me with the biggest smile on his face. With both his hands behind him, he excitedly told me that he has a surprise for me. I got curious and asked him what that was. He even asked me to close my eyes first, as if assuming that I'd be overly surprised of his good news, no, scratch that, great news!

I obeyed like a child and closed my eyes. My first thought was that he was going to show me his newest toy, something that my mom probably brought to bribe him for.

"Tadaaaaaa!!!" he said. showing me a piece of colorful flyer. Curiously, I took the flyer from him and asked him what it was all about. He jumped happily and shouted: "Kidzoona!!!"

I quickly browsed through that colorful sheet of paper and found out that it is about a newly opened play place for kids. Then my mother started to describe the place, she's like her grandson, full of amazement and excitement.

What's so special about a play place for kids? I quietly thought. I found myself smirking and bobbing my head up and down as my son tried to describe his newly found haven. He must have loved the place so much because he can't stop talking about it. He would even grab the flyer from my hand to show it off to his father and his grandfather.

So, what exactly is Kidzooona?
http://www.aeonfantasy.com.ph/about.html

Kidzoona is owned by Aeon Fantasy Group Philippines Inc. which is a Japan based company established in April of 2014. They specialize in the operation of entertainment facilities and shopping centers.

In November 2014, they opened their first indoor amusement business located inside Robinsons Galleria Mall in Ortigas, Quezon City. Geared with their mission of Family, Fun and Safety; they provide both educational and entertaining environment for children and their families. They aim to open 7 Kidzooona branches all over the Philippines. So far, I know only 6. (Robinsons Galleria, Waltermart Makati, SM City Masinag (Marikina), SM City Rosales, SM Center Angono, Solenad Nuvali)

I have not been to any other branches, but I have personally seen and experienced the Kidzooona Solenad Nuvali branch. Enough of the talking, let the pictures describe how you and your kids would adore and enjoy this make-believe fantasy place for kids.


This is their lounge. On the right side is a water dispenser with disposable paper cups for tired and thirsty kids. Notice their designer-like sofas! Believe me it is very comfortable! I even fell asleep for like a minute until someone (a guide) approached me and respectfully asked me to refrain from sleeping as no body else would look after my child. Good thing that I brought yaya with me.




This is their huge balloon pool. I'm not too good with area measurement but this pool alone is probably more than 300sqm big! Beneath the gazillion plastic balls is a cushion so you won't worry yourself if your kid happens to dive into this pool. Surrounding the pool are padded seats should you feel tired from running around all day.


Still on the big pool, of course no amusement park would be complete without ginormous inflatable slides! Notice the man wearing pink? He is there to ensure the safety of your children. So go ahead, slide away!


Further down the right is another play tool for your kids. It is a maze made of high quality materials. You won't worry about your kids getting splinters while playing here!



Across the wooden maze, is a plastic slide. Smaller kids prefer to use this slide than the inflatable one.




I thought these can only be found in MTV videos. Inflatable orbs! I guess this is the favorite ride of parents. Even adults find themselves sliding into one and rolling their guts out to have some fun!




This is probably the longest inflatable bed I have ever seen. This is a favorite of mostly boys. They use it as a racing ground. Bouncing their way to up and down the entire strip!




If your kids are tired from bouncing and running and sliding, you can spend some quality time with them at this corner. Here you can play (FOR FREE!) with different toys that can trigger both your imagination and your curiosity!







Every kid played pretend. This spot is the perfect place for your kids to use his or her imagination some more. In front is a mini grocery, where you can purchase vegetables and fruits, it even has its own cashier with play bills and coins! 





I remember playing with cooking sets when I was a little girl and this spot made me want to just go ahead and pick up those tiny cooking utensils and whip me an imaginary cuisine! Imagine bringing home the food you bought from the mini grocery!



And this is where every parent would want to see their kids play. Look at that dad, happily wearing a make-shift head bandage while his son is checking his ankle for possible casting job,


This is a cool fire house. Notice the pole inside? Not only does it have a pole, it comes with a complete fire fighter uniform and a fire truck as well!





Any body hungry? The next area is a food strip! Here is a burger joint where the kid is trying to serve his already hungry mom!





If that doesn't satisfy your kids, here's another thing they'd be more than happy to try, toy cars!


This is a mini ball pool. Its actually a place for mini truck lovers. See what that little girl in a purple shirt riding? It is actually a make shift backhoe. You can pick up those blue balls using the equipment and pour it over the truck up front.


Those are all the attractions of this play haven for kids and kids at heart. Just like any other play ground at malls, every one is required to wear socks for hygienic purposes. What I love about this is that they offer a shoe locker and a secured bag locker for all guests so you won't have to worry losing any valuables.

I wasn't able to mention that they also have FREE videoke / karaoke room within the grounds.

Just when you thought that the happiness is over, you are totally wrong! Because upon exit, your kids will be given a balloon each and a plastic of candy. Isn't that great?

RATES:


90mins (minimum time) is Php300.00/ child (with 1 free adult)
3hours is Php450.00/ child (with 1 free adult)
Extra adult would cost Php150.00
socks P50.00 / pair
shoe locker - FREE
bag locker - FREE
water - FREE
videoke/karaoke - FREE

I am not sure if this is a promotional thing but if you arrive and register your son and you happen to be part of the first 200 guests, your bill is automatically reduced by 50%! Isn't that a bargain?

What are you waiting for, stop spending your hard earned money at mediocre play places. Maximize your kid's happiness at Kidzooona today!

Note: Kidzooona did not pay for this blog post. They accept birthday reservations as well. For more information check out:

www.aeonfantasy.com.ph and www.facebook.com/kidzooona.ph

Comments

  1. It's funny that you also enjoyed the place! :D

    Let's connect!
    airinaapril.blgspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really did! =) Siguro dahil my kid enjoyed it more. =)

      sure! thank you for visiting!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. hi. not too sure if free ang 1 year old. i think every kid will be charged. better if you contact the admin directly.

      Delete
  3. We didn't receive a balloon nor a bag of candies but we enjoyed playing there. We went there last week but on a weekday so there weren't a lot of kids. The place is clean and the configuration is perfect. The only thing missing is the partner mic for the videoke hehe. They said the kids broke it and they don't know if it will be replaced soon. :) Thanks for sharing these photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW, do you know why the rates in Nuvali are higher than Makati? Is the Nuvali site bigger? Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you enjoyed my post about this. i haven't really been at any other KIDZOONA sites, but i think they have a rate posted in their official FB page.

      Delete
  5. BTW, do you know why the rates in Nuvali are higher than Makati? Is the Nuvali site bigger? Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We didn't receive a balloon nor a bag of candies but we enjoyed playing there. We went there last week but on a weekday so there weren't a lot of kids. The place is clean and the configuration is perfect. The only thing missing is the partner mic for the videoke hehe. They said the kids broke it and they don't know if it will be replaced soon. :) Thanks for sharing these photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. May malapit bang restaurants dito para after nilang maglaro for sure gutom sila. Thank you fr sharing Solenad 3! :)

    restaurants in Sta Rosa Laguna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. madaming restaurants na ngayon dito sa SOLENAD (ayala mall) they are surrounding the play area.

      Delete
  8. thank you for posting .. 😍😊 now i know where i'll bring my niece on her bday ☺

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great post! there are many fun things to do in Nuvali, you can also enjoy their outdoor activities, shopping, watching cinemas and many more. Thanks for sharing, Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment