PRODUCT REVIEW: Loreal Paris True Match Blur Cream

Already 2 months in, my skin had started to break out on me. I don't know why, maybe because of the hormonal imbalance brought about my pregnancy.

I also noticed how oily my t-zone has become. During the rainy season, I find that my t-zone is not much of a problem because of the "cooler" season, but NOOOOO... oil, pores, acne, the list goes on and on!

Don't get me wrong, I am ecstatic that we're going to have another baby, but what the heck is happening to my face?!

I had to revamp my skin care routine to aid my rebellious skin from going totally bonkers on me. Anyway, I was also keen on looking for a great primer or pore minimizer in the market that I can use everyday, meaning, I am looking for something very affordable but reliable. I don't want to go wasting too much dough on high end primers to get me through the day.

Anyway, I discovered the Loreal True Match Blur Cream.


Packaging: 3 out of 5 Stars:
The packaging is actually nice. White matte tube with chrome-like twist cap. But, If you are like me who has a pouch of a makeup kit, wherein everything are cramped up inside, this won't be the most ideal place to keep this product. It easily gets stained even with foundation.

When you buy a new tube, you'd get nothing else but the tube. Very straightforward. Unlike Maybelline's Baby Pore Eraser, the Loreal True Match Blur Cream doesn't have any box packaging.

The tube contains 25ml, but I'm not too sure if I got a bad tube, it seems that 25ml is too little to be housed in a tube this big. I'd need to squeeze out almost half of the packaging to get something out.



Texture and Scent: 4 out of 5 Stars:
This reminds me so much of Benefit's Porefessional Primer. The color, the texture even the feel upon application. What I love more about it is that it has no scent. Very helpful for preggy women like me.

It has a mousse-y, creamy feel but without the heaviness of a primer. I especially adore the fact that it is non greasy making my t-zone looking less of a frying pan.

Above is a small amount and it can already cover most of my face. It is very blendable and it leaves your skin feeling soft and supple.




Blurring Capabilities: 5 out of 5 Stars:
As much as I regret posting my current facial situation online, I have no choice. Here is a before and After shot. As you can see, my skin is very red prior to application, pores are very visible as well. However, immediately after application, not only did it neutralize the redness, it also instantly minimized my pores.

According to Loreal, this product can be used as a primer prior to applying any foundation as it will help you look flawless or you can use the product by itself, which is great for people who doesn't want the weight of foundation on their face but would like a flawless look.

The product is said to have micro blur technology that creates "soft focus" skin and less visible pores. And guess what? It does!

Price: Php400.00/ 25ml tube
Don't you just love that? This is what I call a bargain!

Go ahead and grab your very own Loreal True Match Blur Cream at your favorite department stores now! Got mine at Watsons.

Comments