Wife's Perspective on "7 Things That Can Make A Man Tired of A Woman" (An Article By El Crema)

So, I was browsing through facebook the other day and I stumbled on a shared article from El Crema entitled "7 Things Than Can Make A Man Tired of A Woman" .

Naturally I clicked and read through it, why? More than curiosity, I wanted to know if my husband (yes, still together) would be able to relate with this article and if there is any truth to it.

Okay, before I give my honest opinion, I would just like to set the records straight to any of you who will be interested to read on.

1.) Whatever is written here are my personal, unbiased opinion, perhaps towards the general population of men or specifically towards my husband, and

2.) I don't mean to bash the author of the article, who is probably describing his personal experiences with his partner/s.

So, whatever you think you will feel towards this article, feel free to write it down on the comment box below, but please stop putting words into my mouth and refrain from trying to explain where I am coming from.

Let's begin shall we?
Photo credit: www.huffingtonpost.com

Introduction:

7 THINGS THAT CAN MAKE A MAN TIRED OF A WOMAN
"Men get easily tired of a relationship; sometimes it’s not because they want to but because their lady does things that leave them frustrated. Women sometimes are unaware of the fact that certain characters they exhibit would only push their man off the relationship.
One sure thing about a man getting tired of a relationship is that it gradually happens; it builds slowly till the man can’t take it anymore. When a man becomes tired of his lady, he easily gets tired of being with her and hardly anything she does would be pleasing to him." 
Hmm... The first sentence is accurate. Men do get tired of relationships - easily. In fact, more than easily. The moment their ding dongs come to life towards another woman, their subconscious is trying to tell them that it is finally time to move on.
Sorry, but I couldn't agree with the succeeding sentence. 
"Sometimes not because they (MEN) want to, but because their lady does things that leave them frustrated." 
Right. Blame it on your women. There is one thing you men should know, we are not animals, we have brains too. When we get mad, trust us, it is because we have had enough and most of the time the reason is more than valid. It's not a spur of the moment thing.
Anyway, it gets more interesting ladies. 
1. NAGGING
Photo credit: starshipadventures.net
You would hardly see a man who wouldn’t get tired of a woman that nags. Nagging is the most irritating character any woman can possess. Any woman that nags would definitely find it hard to keep a man. Nagging would gradually push your man out of the house, probably to bars, pubs and even other women.
Okay, before my husband and I tied the knot, we hardly fought. We talked over our differences and I noticed that he would instantly understand where I was coming from. I remembered asking him to lessen his booze intake as it causes him to be late for work almost every day. He listened and he followed. He was never late for work again. 
After getting married, we got pregnant. I knew he wasn't ready. I wasn't ready myself. He spent most of his afternoons drinking. It even came to a point when I was forced to call my parents to come pick me up because he couldn't walk away from his buddies. I was devastated, but I didn't utter a word. I was thinking, I shouldn't have gotten pregnant in the first place. Soon after our son was born, he goes out with his friends after office and stayed out until dawn. I spent the entire day looking like crap, not able to go to bath and eat properly because I had no one to help me with our new born son. 
I was a ticking bomb. And I exploded. 
Guys say that women nag. Yes. That's true. But we nag when enough is finally enough. We don't nag just for the fun of it. We nag because even after saying nothing, or crying to sleep, or trying to explain calmly, or begging, or writing a lengthy letter to ask our husbands to do what is right, they do not listen. Men should stop thinking that women LOVE nagging. We don't. We hated it. It makes us turn into someone we don't know. It makes us bitter and turns us into someone desperate. Nagging is not something we wanted to do. It's something MEN pushes us to do. 
So, if your woman nag at you, listen to her. Do not cover your ears or let your thoughts fly, because she is most of the time just telling you something that you have already heard before. She is just shouting it out because you don't seem to listen.
2. COMPARISONS
Photo credit: chrislema.com
No man would love to be compared to another man and surprisingly ladies always use this to take a dig at their man. Comparisons are quite frustrating and it passes a message that you think the other man is better than your man. Constantly comparing your man to others would kill the feelings he has for you.
I don't know whether this is true for a married couple. Comparisons may be true to people who are just in a relationship. As far as women who are married are concerned (at least in my country) we NEVER compare our husbands with another man, whether that be an ex lover or someone we just met. We don't do it simply because we don't have time to notice other men anymore.
However, do not ever think that men do not practice this. You may not verbalize this but every time you see someone interesting whether in person or in TV, you think about it. "Jeez, that woman is H-O-T! If only my wife/girl has the same size of juggs!" Come on! Let's not be hypocrites. 
3. BEING UNAPPRECIATIVE 
Photo credit: www.pinterest.com

Many women only appreciate big things and complain about or not appreciate the little ones her man does. Complains and not being appreciative go hand in hand and this can make a man tired of a woman; if you appreciate a man for what he does, he would see you as an angel but if you don’t, he wouldn’t hesitate to deem you expendable.
Women knows how to appreciate. That's a fact. The question is, do men know how to appreciate? 
When your woman rubs your neck when you are tired, or prepares your clothes for tomorrow, or cook you dinner, or wash your clothes or makes you coffee, or clean your house, or thinks about what you need first, or takes care of you when you are sick, or bears your child, or takes care of your child, or tells you when to stop your vices or tells you to stop working and go to rest, it means that she appreciates you and she is showing you how much she cares. 
As much as how physically and emotionally tiring this is, what do we get in return? Forgotten birthdays, anniversaries, date nights. Backs turned from us when we wanted to talk. Slammed door when we start to cry.
Now tell me, who knows how to appreciate who?
4. WHEN YOU BECOME TOO CLINGY
photo credit: www.proprofs.com

Sometimes you need to let your man know your worth; being too clingy is a sign of a woman that’s too dependent on a man. Sometimes men need their space and when you are too clingy, it could just be frustrating.
Yes, men need their space. But women also need their men to be a man. When your woman starts to look for attention, it means that you are not giving her enough. Why can't you just be happy that your partners are actually seeking your attention and not that of others?
Women, as much as I hate to admit it, are weak. That's exactly why men are there. To protect and take care of her. If you find it irritating to do your part, then be ready if the day comes when your woman is finding comfort in another man's arms.
5. NOT UNDERSTANDING
Photo credit: www.techtimes.com
When a woman doesn’t understand her man it can make the relationship rocky. Men love it when their partner is understanding; a woman who doesn’t understand her man would criticise his every action and this can gradually turn love to hate.
If there's one thing women are good at, it's lending our ears. It's understanding other people. Men just take it negatively when women say something opposed to what he wanted. 
Here's a concrete example: 
Your man is almost always out on a meeting, coming home only at dawn, with his necktie around his shoulders, his hair rowdy, his shirt un-tucked and unbuttoned and smells of alcohol and smoke.
Men's excuse: She doesn't understand me, I'm overworked, I render overtime and I attend meetings the whole night. She doesn't believe me, she thinks I spend the entire night in a pub drinking with my friends.
Fact: If you are too tired or stressed out, would you even find time to go to a pub and drink with your friends? Wouldn't you be in bed resting, getting ready for tomorrow?
I work in the same office where my husband works. I actually have a higher position that him, and I literally see what he is doing the entire day. But I am able to come home early and play with our son, teach him his school work, feed him and give him a bath then signing to him to sleep. 
Whenever I tell him to come home early and rest, he would say that I would never understand how tired he is from work and that he needs to de-stress by drinking with his colleagues until 2 in the morning.
It's not that I do not understand my husband, he just do not know how to use his words properly so I can understand him. He is not tired and too stressed. If he was, he would know that the best way to manage his stress is to rest his body. 
Women understand. Men just do not know how to express it correctly.
6. TOO BUSY FOR YOUR MAN
Photo credit: www.5dollardinners.com
Men hate it when a woman is too clingy and they also hate when a woman is too busy; creating a balance between both would keep your man on track. A Reddit user complained of how her husband did a spread sheet of the number of times she refused having sex with him; it was clear that the disgruntled husband got frustrated that his wife was just too busy for him; create time for your man else it might lead to so many unwarranted problems.
When a man is busy, women do not have the right to complain, when it's the woman's turn to get busy, he has the right to leave her? 
Sex or making love is something sacred. It's not something that you just to because your ding dong feels like doing it. Do it right, people end up satisfied, fulfilled and happy. Do it just for the sake of doing it, men end up sleeping soundly and women crying to sleep.
I'm a working mom and my work doesn't end at the time I clock out of the office. It continues when I get home even while I am sleeping. Yes, you read it right, even while I am sleeping. Every unusual sound would automatically wake me up and check if everything is all right.
Sometimes, as much as I wanted to indulge my husband to make love to him, my body just couldn't. I often times find myself tired and unwilling, because I have given energy to other things that my husband needs. Would it hurt if he would give me a massage first? Or treat me out on a date? Or compliment me no matter how haggard I look?
Sex is not something you do just for the sake of doing it. If your woman is "too busy" to satisfy you, maybe it is time to look back and see if she needs to be taken care of first.
7. BEING BOSSY
Photo caption: www.marriagehelper.com
Only few men would stand a bossy woman. A bossy woman does what she wants and also wants her man to do only what she wants. Most women with this trait don’t even know they have it, they try to subdue their man without knowing and this can get him tired of her. There should always be the balance between what a man wants and what a woman wants and only understanding can make that happen; a bossy woman doesn’t understand her man.
Women are not bossy, they are just organized. We are wired that way. Don't you notice why statistically, women eat up most of events-related jobs in the world? This is because women have the ability to picture out what happened, what's happening and what will happen in the future.
When your woman tells you what you need to do, the first thing you should stop yourself from doing is to think that she is forcing you to be someone you are not. She isn't. She is simply communicating through words with you on what exactly you should be doing at that particular moment. Most of the time, it's a must do.
Women would never tell their partners how to run their lives. Unless you are a freeloader who knows nothing but to rely on your woman. Telling you to wash the dishes or clean the car or clear the driveway is not being bossy, it's reminding you of your share in the workload, women after all are not super heroes.
I could say so many other things about this article, but really, what's the point? Men will always hold things against women. Especially if it would save his ass from being blamed.
I hope that by reading this article men would somehow understand "the other side" of things and would just stop being too "macho" about it. Relationships are not supposed to be about just one person. It's supposed to be a communion of two different people trying to understand and respecting each other.

Comments

  1. Ever wanted to get free YouTube Views?
    Did you know that you can get them ON AUTOPILOT AND TOTALLY FOR FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

    Get professional trading signals sent to your cell phone daily.

    Start following our signals NOW & gain up to 270% daily.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment