Best Features of OPPO F1s

I found myself browsing through our photo albums while unpacking. You see, my husband and I had finally decided to leave my in-law’s nest and build our own home.
Finally held you in my arms

our future home (2015)

It was less than a year ago when our growing family had moved out. We finally found solace in an unpretentious 2 –storey house, South of Manila. It wasn’t easy leaving my in-laws; I knew for sure they would definitely miss their grandchildren. But it was time.

I never thought moving out would be such a, well, pain in the arse. There were so many things I wanted to take with me, including my first born’s worn out blanket. It was hard to throw away because it was what I used to wrap my baby with when we brought him home from the hospital. I have always known myself to be such a sentimental person. But, I guess I had to be practical. I can only bring with me memories of those five wonderful years we spent with my in-laws.


Browsing through our photo albums, I realized that photos are invented not just to fill the blank pages of a photo album. It's invented to remind us of a memory that we want to keep frozen in time and be the source of happy recollection of the past. I was smiling to myself reminiscing those memories, from the photo my OB GYNE captured when my son was finally out of my tummy to my son's first tooth, first walk and first solids when all of a sudden the pages just turned blank. I somehow forgot to fill the pages with more photos.

After a good 3 hour sitting in my son's room, packing away his first years book, I felt like I wanted to just have a break. I grabbed my phone and my fingers automatically wandered on the Album folder found in my phone's home page. Immediately scrolling all the way down, I realized one thing. My phone doesn't even have any sort of entertainment in it - like games, apps, ebooks. All I had were photos and videos of my kids, my husband and our adventures. I thought, "I should really back up this phone."

Staring at what seems like a thousand photos, I felt my mind started thinking how far humanity has been since the time they invented devices that captured actual events. Remember how in the past, photographers had to literally light something up just to get the subject's photograph? After a couple of centuries, the most impressive photographs can now be taken in an instant by the smallest device there is!
OPPO F1s photo by GSM ARENA

The Oppo F1s "Selfie Expert"  phone is all about that - and more! Gone are the days when you had to kneel before your dad to give you thousands of pesos to buy the latest DSLR in the market. Not to mention the ridiculously expensive lenses, the costly filters, reflectors, lighting, tripods and of course, the high capacity memory card. It would definitely knock anyone's brains out figuring out where in God's name can they get the money to buy a decent machinery like that. Not to mention the extra amount it would cost just to get these "high resolution"  photos printed out.










Ad campaign for OPPO F1s from GSM ARENA
The Oppo F1s uses a 16MP front camera (yeah, you heard me right, 16MP! Mind blowing, I know!) with a 1/3.1-inch sensor and an F/2.0 aperture. Might sound too techie for some but it just means that the front camera is designed to capture natural-looking selfies even in low-light conditions. 

Don't you just hate pixelated, dark-looking photos during candle-lit date nights? 

The Oppo F1s camera also features Beautify 4.0 that allows users to reduce blemishes without over doing it. I just hate phone apps that makes you look like a porcelain tea cup. So unreal.





Likewise, adding "the feels" on your photos won't be impossible anymore as this phone is also equipped with plug-ins and filters allowing users to be more creative without the hassle of using complicated editors like the Photoshop! Talk about handy editing capabilities in just a swipe of a finger!


photo credits: www.oppo.com 
Love the outdoors? You will love this! You, yes you, can now enjoy the view of nature with you actually being in the photo! With the Oppo F1s, users can now capture the lovely horizon with them in it through the phone's selfie panorama feature.

Oppo F1s' rear camera is as impressive as it's counterpart. It is equipped with a 13MP rear camera that captures impressive night shots. You can now get that clear and detailed cityscape shot you've been dying to capture!

Tokyo, Japan Trip (2015)

Our Resort's Beach Front Bohol, Philippines




The new OPPO F1s is a perfection at 76mm width and 154.5mm height (2inches x 6inches). All that technology fitted in a crazy 7.38mm (0.3inches) thickness! Craaaaazy!!!

I know patience is a virtue, but hey, let's be real here, Who would want a device that can barely catch up with our busy schedules? The OPPO F1s' reader button is snappy, durable and sensitive functioning at 0.22s! But wait, there's more! It is geared with a "self-learning arithmetic" function that "learns" your pattern of usage. Now, this is the kind of "stalker moves" that I would gladly welcome!

Moreover, this gadget can compete with any high speed desktop or laptop because it is equipped with 3GB RAM and octa-core 64-bit processor that enables the end user smooth and seamless multi tasking functions.


photo credit: www.oppo.com
The first time I heard about the Oppo brand, I remember the sales person bragging about the shortcuts and how smart the phone is to identify what app I need with just a swipe of my finger.

This time, the OPPO F1s is now capable of identifying which app you would use when you touch it with different fingers! Yeah, you are not reading it wrong. You don't need to google your way to the truth with this one. This is one innovative heck of a company to be able to detect up to 5 customizable fingerprint commands!


photo credit: www.oppo.com
I've saved the best feature yet! The OPPO F1s brings users 2 SIM slots (I don't need to carry one too many phones with me anymore!!! I can juggle two networks in just 1 phone! This is great for my business!) aaaaand and additional memory card slot to expand storage by up to 128GB! 

BAM! What say you, expensive, bulky, heavy DSLR?!

Now, I don't need to worry about losing space and backing up my files every other month just to prevent my phone from lagging and from having corrupted SD cards!

This, to me is the best feature of the OPPO F1s, taking quality photos and allowing users to bring with them memories worth sharing anytime, anywhere!

Nope, don't thank me, thank the makers of OPPO F1s for understanding the needs of anyone who loves to capture priceless moments in the palm of their hands!

Should my husband ask me to move out again, I would definitely take this one with me!

Here are a few more things you might want to know about the amazing OPPO F1s:
more info on: www.oppo.com




Comments